Getting Started With A Website Maintenance Plan Is Easy! Just Follow These Steps:
Select Pricing from the main menu. Pick one of our Website Maintenance Plans (Lite, Essential, Pro, Ultimate). After making a selection, Click the “Contact Us” button at the bottom of the plan description and fill out the form to complete the process. We will be in contact with you to go over the details of your website and complete the sign-up process.
After signing up, we will send you a few emails including a link to your secure file store, which will allow you to begin uploading files related to your website (login information, etc.). Many clients upload complete lists of tasks that they would like us to complete. You have unlimited space to add whatever it is you need for your website. This is where we will also store a back-up of your complete website.
Send all website requests to: Helpdesk@webmasteronsite.com
You can go back to focusing on other things with the assurance that we will take care of your website. When you need something updated, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of it. We will notify you upon completion of each task and of any issues we find that require your approval to fix!
Some Of The Items We Handle:
- Updating the Content on your Website
- Installing & Customizing Layouts
- Search Engine Optimization (on-page and off-page)
- Adding Google Analytics or Adsense code to your website
- Installing and configuring plugins
- Adding Alt-text to Images
- Modifying CSS
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, G+)
- Adding Google Tag Manager or Retargeting code to your website
- Updating Broken links
- Setting up subdomains & forwarding (via cPanel)
- Adding new products (for e-commerce websites)
- Configuring payment buttons (Paypal, etc.)
- and More!
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com and we can walk you through the complete sign-up process.